Today is giveaway day! Woohoo!
Today I have several reasons to celebrate with a giveaway:
- I have actually stuck with this series and posted every single day so far. Sometimes a little late, or a little early, but I’m still claiming a big lesson learned in discipline.
- I have really enjoyed hearing from readers during this series, and it’s definitely been confirmed in my mind that we all deal with creativity on a daily basis. Thank you so much for reading along and sharing your insights.
- Fall is here. And that’s pretty awesome all on its own.
- I got to go to game four of the World Series last night and the Rangers won! It was SO fun.
So, this isn’t a sponsored giveaway—I just really enjoy these two products.
The prize is a copy of Summer Pierre’s great book The Artist in the Office, as well as this beautiful composition book by Inspired Notebooks! I’ve used both of these products and loved them—and raved about them here and here.
You probably know the drill, but here are the multiple ways to get entries in the giveaway:
- Let me know why you’d love to win this giveaway by leaving a comment below.
- Tweet about the giveaway, and let me know that you did so in the comments. (Each tweet is an entry and you can do it as many times as you want!)
- Start following me on Twitter, and let me know that you did so in the comments.
- Subscribe to this blog, and let me know that you did so in the comments. (You can use the Follow button that WordPress provides in the lower right corner of your screen, or a reader.)