Reasons why today rocks:
- My blog has a new look and a new name! If you’re subscribed through a reader, it should redirect ok, but go ahead and click through so you can check it out! I’m really happy with this redesign and renaming – I think it fits me and my writing.
- It’s Friday, and and my sweet sister is coming to visit us!
- Tomorrow I’ll begin my 31 Days series.
I’m so excited to be writing on creativity babysteps for the next month, and I wanted to give you guys a quick heads up about what all it will entail! The series is focused on small ways to reinvent and reintroduce creativity in our daily lives. The month will include:
- Paradigm shifts to help you see why and how you have creativity,
- Ways to increase your creative action,
- How-to’s on specific creativity hacks and activities,
- Guest posts from creatives that I admire,
- Inspiration posts highlighting the efforts of artists and writers, and…
- A sweet giveaway at the end of the month!
That’s the game plan! We’ll see how it goes. Honestly I am a tad apprehensive about the effect this will have on me—I can’t write about taking creative risks without taking some more of my own. So, I’m going to practice what I preach. Eek.
Here’s to a more creative you!