Since the last time I wrote here:
- I’ve gotten hitched to my beau of 6.5 years and love of my life.
- I greatly enjoyed our sweet sweet wedding day – all the work and thought we put into was worth it!
- We honeymooned in the Great Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and it was wonderful!
- We worked (and worked… and worked) to organize and decorate our apartment. The guest room is still in progress, but we’re having a blast!
- I returned to the “real world” and my job. Somewhat of a hard transition after 2 weeks off!
- We’ve loved precious married life. It’s been a joyful, crazy, sin-revealing, fun, challenging, laughter-filled adventure so far! I’m seriously so glad I get to spend all of my days with Garret.
I have about a million amazing wedding photos from our rockstar photographers – Tim and Kristen AKA Fidelis photography. I lovelovelove how they captured our day! I’ll share about the wedding more soon, but this will be a sneak peek.
A tradtion for the boys
Love this one of my classic, sweet husband 🙂
We each had four attendants.
We didn’t see each other before the ceremony, so immediately afterwards, we sneaked behind the church with Kristen and had a blast taking photos with the emotional high of “We’re really married!!!” So, I really love these two.
Our first dance, on the theater’s stage. Something I will never forget.