So, my bridal portraits are tomorrow, and I am super excited because
- I get to spend some lovely time in my wonderful dress!
- Having my hair and makeup done will be a great treat.
- This means I really am a bride! Crazy!
- Fun times with my mom and sister.
- And… I get to wear THESE shoes.
(Sorry for the not so great image quality, but bridal-portrait-eve doesn’t really put me in the mood for photoshop.)
THE POINT IS.
I LOVE THESE SHOES.
Yes, if I wore them with a miniskirt I might look a little questionable, but with my long, strapless, ivory wedding dress, they add just the right amount of fun.
Good thing that Garret is about 10 inches taller than me – because these babies are serious business! My dress is traditional, but my sequined platform shoes will be making sure that there will be craziness at the bottom of the dress! (The shoes don’t show at all unless I lift the dress. And you know I will have to let them peek out.)
Tomorrow should be a blast!! 🙂